We use your information for several purposes, discussed herein, including to provide services requested by you and to improve our products and services and your overall experience with the website. The term “You," "you," "User," or "user"" refers to each individual user and viewer of our website and, if applicable to your use, your employer or firm.
By using our website, products and/or services, you consent to the collection and use of this information by us, as set forth in this policy.
Esquify collects information from users at different points on the website. Some of the information is collected when you provide us with information and other information is collected through your use of the website.
We collect information that you give to us. At the time you register or fill in forms on our website (e.g., to join the Esquify Reviewer Community), or you send us a communication, we collect and store such information as you may provide. We collect specific information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, a unique login name, password, and password validation. We may also collect information when you complete a survey, enter a competition or promotion we sponsor, and when you report a problem with our website. We may also add data from external sources, such as data collected from you at face-to-face events.
Collection of Information from your use of our services. We may automatically gather general statistical information about our website and visitors, such as IP addresses, browsers, web pages viewed, number of visitors, etc. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Unless and until you download the Esquify Virtual eDicovery Reviewer Community- VERC Reviewer Application (“VERC APP”), we only use aggregated data when analyzing usage patterns of our website and which cannot identify individual visitors to our website. We use this data in the aggregate to determine how much our customers use parts of our website so we can improve our website. We may provide this statistical information to third parties, but when we do so we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission. In the event you accept a work engagement through Esquify and/or you download the VERC APP, we may virtually monitor your computer screen as described below.
Use of “Cookies”
A "cookie" is a text file stored on your computer's hard drive that contains information about you. This information makes it easier and faster for you to use our website. With a cookie, you don't have to keep providing the same contact information again and again—the cookie recalls it. The cookie also makes it possible for us to enhance your experience on our website, based on your historical activity, needs and preferences.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our website.
How we Use the Information
We use the information we collect about you as follows:
- To provide our products and services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our products and services, to respond to your inquiries and requests, to process payments and for other customer service purposes.
- If you are a firm considering engaging Esquify for document review services, when you register or provide information for purposes of utilizing our products and services, we use your information to allow us to communicate with you regarding your document review needs and to perform document review services. If you no longer wish to receive our promotional e-mails, you may opt out of receiving these communications by logging into your Esquify account and editing your account preferences. All Reviewers are believed by us to be legitimately seeking document review opportunities, however, we are not liable for the actions of these Reviewers.
- We use your personally-identifying information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests, such as e-mail alerts and news updates. You can opt out of receiving this information by sending an email requesting to not receive such information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you to provide us voluntarily with additional information regarding your personal or business interests, experience or requests which may use to customize our service for you.
- We use your e-mail address, your mailing address, and phone number to contact you regarding administrative notices and communications relevant to your use of the website. We will not send you promotions or announcements unless you give us permission to do so. You can opt out of receiving this information by so clicking the Unsubscribe link on these emails.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to manage our website and to enhance our website based on the usage pattern data we receive.
- Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, such as on message boards, through e-mail or in chat areas, information can be collected and used by others.
- When you register, you can expect to receive e-mail announcements regarding this website and the services offered herein. If you no longer wish to receive these announcements, go to the Unsubscribe page, where you can cancel this option. However, to be a Reviewer you must supply and maintain an active email account and agree to be contacted at such email address for all Esquify matters, including, regarding potential review assignments, rates, disputes, and other notifications from Esquify.
We employ reasonable and current security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information.
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Children Under 13
Notification of Changes
If you wish to (a) request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us or (b) to opt out of receiving marketing messages from Esquify, please notify us by e-mail at email@example.com. Once you register on the Site, you also may log into your account and update your personal information and settings.
Copyright 2017 © Esquify, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Last Updated September 1, 2015